Getting admitted into most universities is a very competitive endeavor due to the acceptance rate of students, the same goes for Drexel university medical school.
Being a renowned university for its educational achievement, Drexel medical school receives thousands of applications every year, hence, the rate of acceptance is low compared to other institutions.
This, in this copy, you will learn why you should attend Drexel University and What the Drexel university college of medicine’s acceptance rate is for both local and international students. Also, you will learn about Drexel university GPA requirements and its application deadline
Why Consider Attending Drexel University?
Drexel University was built in 1891. It was established to bridge the gap between college students, society at large and present-day technology.
Hence, As the 16th biggest college in the United State of America, with about 9 colleges and 4 schools, undergraduate and graduate programs inclusive, Drexel portrays a strong spirit of excellence for any individual across the globe.
Furthermore, alumni of this college are leading great firms in every sector in the Nation. Therefore, Below are several reasons why you should attend Drexel university:
- Ductile learning scheme
- Experiential learning
- Global expert connections for college students and alumni
- Skills acquisitions
- Extra -Curricular activities
#1. Ductile Learning Scheme
Drexel University’s teaching and learning technique is extraordinary. It permits college students to learn both historically within the schoolroom and gain more on e-learning.
Either way, the learning scheme remains very much ductile for students while studying in the institution.
#2. Experiential Learning
Students are engaged in practicals for higher expertise in their fields aside from the concept that is being spelled out to the ear of students.
For example, clinical college students at Drexel University are exposed to experiments in their 4th or 5th year in the institution to enhance their self-confidence and enlarge their reasoning and expertise in the field.
Furthermore, students in Drexel have the advantage of the Education area Placement Office to get located in offices close to their homes. Hence, they have first-hand knowledge in their course of study.
#3. Global Expert Connections For College Students And Alumni
As one of the historic and collaborative instructional structures within the United States of America, Drexel holds amazing fingers on the pinnacle of the academic region and area.
Besides, Drexel University offers over 200 diploma packages in approximately 15 educational institutions across the nation. Thus, college students are exposed to specialists in every area in some programs.
Also, academic advisors are available at Drexel University to create a network of experts for college students, even alumni.
#4. Skills Acquisitions
College students are not only groomed academically but also trained in handy work and workshop practices.
Besides, The Bootcamp runs in the institution as The Skills Hub, where college students, experts, and career personnel get the in-depth and necessity of having a skill.
Although, Most times, ignorance hinders a lot of individuals from achieving outside the academic wall or even discovering talents and gifts. However, when enrolled in The Skill Hub, they don’t only gain knowledge but also earn a certificate in any handiwork practiced during the period of the boot camp.
Hence, Several skills are available at Drexel university, such as:
- Professional skill track (mentorship, communication, and leadership development)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Business/career development
- Project management and a lot more.
#5. Extra -curricular Activities
Intense study without little fun and stress-free activities make students weary and bored of schooling.
These activities relieve students of stress and make education in Drexel more distinct and fun. for example, a student who just had a rough math class would receive a soul-lifting as he steps onto the pitch for football practice or plays flute in music class.
Hence, Drexel university provides extracurricular activities for students such as:
- Sport groups
- Cultural and ethical activities
- Clinical outreaches
- Society movement
- Music classes
- Art groups
- Fitness hub
- Press clubs
- Literary groups
- Computing society
- Drexel hacking and coding club
What Is Drexel University College Of Medicine Acceptance Rate?
Drexel University Medical school’s acceptance rate is 7% which is a very high rate for a non-public college in the United States of America. Also, It ranks as the 85th best medical schools table for nations.
From the estimate of the last session, 11,717 applied, 1,506 were summoned for interviews, 811 were offered admission, and 254 accepted admission into Drexel University medical school last year.
Therefore, applicants must be organized and enthusiastic about entering Drexel University college of medicine as it is very competitive to gain admission.
Besides, courses in Drexel university medical school are aimed at grooming professionals in every aspect of the clinical field of study.
What Is Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate For International Students?
At Drexel, international students are embraced from different nations with an acceptance rate of 75%.
Once an international applicant obtains an awesome Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) and American College Test (ACT) score and solid English Language Proficiency(ELP), such stands a great chance of being admitted into the institution.
The following are also needed for entry as an international applicant for Drexel university:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is greatly required of international students at Drexel University with the appropriate school code.
- International English Language Testing System(IELTS)
After a series of checks and tests, an interview is arranged for students before the admission process into college.
Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate: Tuition
Tuition and fees for all programs at Drexel university include:
- For undergraduate programs, tuition and fees for the 2023 session are $57,136.
- Graduates’ programs, tuition, and fees are $37,074.
- Masters’ degree(MD) and doctorate (PhD) in Medicine program full-time tuition and fees are $ 29,489, and $851 respectively.
The tuition and fees increased within 12 months by 5% compared to previous years due to development in college buildings, more advanced facilities in health care, maintenance, sanitation, and e-learning facilities for college students and other programs.
Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate: Methods Of Payments
Tuition can be paid in various ways at Drexel University, admitted students are at liberty to use any of the options below:
- E-payment: this method is done either with credit card payment or an e-check to pay tuition.
- Physical payment: A drop box is made available at the entrance of the college, students can pay tuition through this means.
- Bank transfers.
- Saving up methods: This technique involves saving up future college tuition like the 529 saving plan payments available in Drexel for interested candidates.
- Scholarship options: cheques should be given to the school cashier for rectification. Most of the admitted undergraduates obtain scholarships or supplies of about $25,373 this helps students reduce residing costs, though the tuition and fee appear costly compared to other universities the value and package Drexel offers make it worthwhile.
Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate: Scholarships For International Students
Applicants of Drexel university with an average high school GPA and Standard English Language Proficiency (ELP), everywhere across the world are instinctively qualified for the scholarship options below :
- Full tuition scholarships: For freshman year, tuition is paid in full by Drexel except for housing and annual costs.
- Partial tuition scholarships: The college pays part of the tuition for students.
- Graduate Scholarships
- Drexel merit scholarship
- Private Organization Scholarships
- Professional Students of Law and Medicine Scholarships
- Another distinctive scholarship program for international students in this college is the Drexel Global Scholar Program which engages members in leadership possibilities and society improvement services.
Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate: GPA Requirements
A prestigious college, known for high levels of excellence like Drexel, will be very thorough in their admission process to avoid picking less qualified applicants as that could tarnish the academic image of the school.
Therefore to get admission into this college, Drexel requires a GPA of 3.73 with distinctions or a mix of A’s and B’s in your high school
This proves your credibility in handling university courses and evidence that you went through the basics of high school.
Drexel University Application Deadline 2023
Deadline for complete applications and requirements submission for Drexel university 2023:
- For International, On-Campus Students is Monday, June 13, 2023. International on-campus students must tender all requirements a month before national students.
- For National, On-Campus Students is, August, 27,2023. It is advisable to have all requirements submitted before the deadline to avoid rejection into the college.
Drexel University Majors
Over 100 majors are available at Drexel university cutting across different fields of study, they include:
- Accounting and finance
- Accounting and business/management
- Architectural Engineering
- Advanced legal studies
- Animation, interactive technology, video graphics, and special effects
- Arabic language and literature
- Art history, criticism, and conversation
- Arts, entertainment, and media management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Business statistics
- Business administration and management
- Behavioral health counseling
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Computer software engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer hardware engineering
- Construction management
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Criminology and justice studies
- Culinary science/culinology
- Chinese language and literature
- Cinematography and video production
- Design and applied arts
- Digital arts
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Econometrics and quantitative economics
- Engineering technology
- Environmental science
- Environmental studies
- English language and literature/letters
- Elementary education and teaching
- East Asian languages, literature, and linguistics
- English/language arts teacher education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurship studies
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Foreign languages and literature
- Fashion/apparel design
- French language and literature
- Game and interactive media design
- Graphic design
- General studies
- Geological and earth sciences/geosciences
- German language and literature
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Health/health care administration/management
- Hospitality administration/management
- Hispanic and Latin American languages, literature, and linguistics
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- High school education
- International businesses/trade/commerce
- Interior design
- International/global studies
- Industrial and product design
- Information science and studies
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Legal studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Marketing/marketing management
- Music management
- Management information systems
- Management science
- Materials engineering
- Medical insurance coding
- Mental health counseling/counselor
- Music management
- Non-profit/public/organizational management
- Nutrition sciences
- Operations management and supervision
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Public health
- Political science and government
- Playwriting and screenwriting
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Real estate
- Radio and television
- Retail management
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Seconds education and teaching
- Visual and performing arts
Choosing Drexel University today will be the best decision you have ever made, it’s a place with top-quality education and publicity to opportunities and professionalism in your course of study.
FAQs On Drexel University Medical School Acceptance Rate
What is Drexel university known for?
- Top quality education
- Awesome development in the economy sector of the nation
- Collective education scheme
- Top notch in inventions and technology
How much does Drexel university cost?
The annual cost before aid (Scholarship or supply) is $75,146 and the average cost after aid is about $34,914.
Is Drexel university a good school?
No doubt Drexel university is a good school,ranked 103th in the National universities table plus the opportunities and development provided for students and the society at large by Drexel does it all.
- Drexel.edu – Why you should attend Drexel university
- Collegetuitioncompare.com – Drexel university tuition
- Studyabroad.shiksha.com – Drexel university gpa requirements
- Mededits.com – What is Drexel university college of Medicine acceptance rate?
- Studyabroad.shiksha.com – What is Drexel university acceptance rate for international students?
Leave a Reply