Every student dream of studying in a respectable and well-recognized institution like Keiser University. The honor attached to bagging an undergraduate and graduate degree in Keiser prompts most students to want to apply to study at this school. Hence, applicants seeking admission are eager to know what Keiser University’s acceptance rate covers.
A high percentage of students who apply for admission at Keiser end up not securing access. This is because they lack the correct information on what admission at the school covers. Other criteria such as Keiser university acceptance rate, required GPA, average GPA, and SAT or ACT scores are also necessary to stans a better chance of securing into the University.
This article will guide you on everything you need to know about the Keiser University acceptance rate and how to secure admission to the University without hassle. Including all the requirements for graduate and undergraduate study programs at the Keiser University Fort Lauderdale.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND KEISER UNIVERSITY
Keiser University is a private university founded by Dr. Arthur Keiser and Evelyn Keiser in 1977. Its main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and its flagship residential campus is in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Keiser University gives educational programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate levels in traditional and online systems. It is institutionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Keiser University helps students succeed by providing the professional and academic foundation to meet students’ educational goals and expectations.
- The institution is a valuable partner to employers and the community and a valued choice for students serious about their education and career.
- They offer Day, Evening, or Online Classes to accommodate students who have many responsibilities and obligations in their lives.
- Keiser gives a Hands-On Learning Experience to students to learn classroom theory and gain valuable experience on equipment needed in new professions.
- Keiser University is an Institutionally Accredited University and has Program-Specific Accreditations held to the highest quality standards to ensure that students receive the best possible education.
It seeks out programmatic accreditations appreciated by industry professionals to provide students with the best opportunities available in their chosen field.
People also search for Stanford Acceptance Rate: See How To Get Into Stanford
Keiser University Accreditation
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to grant certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist, and doctoral levels.
The school offers degrees to prepare graduates for careers in their chosen professions and continuously monitors trends in the workforce and gives over 100 different doctoral through associate degrees in a variety of health care, business, information technology, culinary arts, legal studies, and education fields.
Keiser provides a Career-Focused Curriculum Evaluated by Statewide Employers. And maintains active advisory boards at each campus for each program of study made up of communities of interest, comprised of industry experts, community leaders, University alumni, faculty, and staff.
Hundreds of advisory board members meet bi-annually to review curriculum, equipment, and facilities which provide state of the practice information about changes in industries for which it offers programs.
Keiser University is One of Florida’s Largest Independent Career Universities and has campuses throughout the state and online. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale, with additional campuses located in Clearwater, Daytona Beach, Flagship Residential, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Melbourne, Miami, Naples, New Port Richey, Orlando, Patrick Space Force Base, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach
Keiser University Tuition
Unlike every other private University, Keiser University’s tuition is affordable. It is $34,968 compared with the national average cost of education from other private Universities, which is $41,281.
Keiser University’s net price includes tuition and fees; cost of room and board, books and supplies, and transportation and personal expenses, which cost $48,840.
The net price is the average cost of the university after financial aid, and scholarship funds are discounted from the total cost, which comes in at $41,070 for the average student receiving need-based aid.
Keiser University GPA Requirements
It would be best if you had an unweighted GPA of above 2.8 or a college GPA above 2.0 on a 4.0 scale to get into Keiser University.
Struggle and ensure that your high school GPA is perfect for getting into Keiser University.
Keiser University Graduation Rate
Nationwide, the average graduation rate for first-time undergraduates attending classes full-time is 35.8% after four years, 46.4% after six years, and 47.8% after eight years.
At Keiser University, with a four-year graduation rate of 44.0%, first-time students in the Keiser University – Ft Lauderdale class of 2015 who attended classes full-time are more likely to graduate on time.
The graduation rate was 64.7%, and by 2019,66.0% of this class had completed their degree after six years.
What is Keiser University SAT requirement?
Keiser University requires an SAT (code 3840) score equal to or above 1580 or an ACT (4813 code) score similar to or above 22.
Keiser University Job Placement Rate
The number of graduates hired in the radiologic sciences compared to the number of graduates vigorously seeking employment in the radiologic sciences within twelve months of graduating. The five-year average benchmark created by the JRCERT is 75%.
- 2016: 35% of active employment out of 36, accounting for 97% out of 100.
- 2017: 30 actively employed graduates 30, which is 100% on a flat scale.
- 2018 and 2019: 29 out of 29 in a range of 100% were recorded.
- 2020: 25 out of 25 in a range of 100% .
This placement rate is calculated by the number employed divided by the number actively
seeking employment within 12 months of graduation.
Keiser University Admission
Admission into Keiser University requires an SAT or ACT score, as stated above.
Students whose native language is not English require a minimum score of 500 on the paper-based TOEFL exam (equivalent to 173 on the computer-based TOEFL or 61 on the internet-based TOEFL).
See the best way you can study for SAT
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
For undergraduate Applicants seeking a bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, an associate of arts, or associate of science degree, applicants must supply:
- Verification of high school graduation ( transcript, diploma, etc. ) or
- Verification of GED completion ( GED scores or GED diploma ) or
- Proof of graduation from a foreign institution comparable to a United States secondary school.
Steps to apply for Undergraduate programs at Keiser University
- Contact one of its friendly admissions counselors.
- Attend an open house or plan a campus visit.
- Schedule a convenient time to meet with your admissions counselor to determine if Keiser University is right for you.
- Then submit an admission application via the Keiser University application
Graduate Admission Requirements
Master’s Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking a graduate program in Master’s degree must:
- Submit an Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- Pay the $55 Application Fee
- Submit an unofficial baccalaureate or master’s transcript from an accredited school.
- Submit official transcripts or
- Provide proof of Foreign Language Equivalency with calculated CGPA
- Have a minimum 3.0 CGPA
- Submit resume or Curriculum Vitae
For none specialty programs, if CGPA is is less than 3.0 applicant will need to fulfill one of the following:
- You must submit a Personal Statement (Preferred)
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation
- Submit GMAT or GRE Test Scores
Doctorate Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking a doctorate graduate program at Keiser University must:
- Submit an Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- Pay the $55 Application Fee
- Submission of an unofficial master’s or doctorate transcript from an accredited school
- Or provide proof of Foreign Language Equivalency with calculated CGPA
- Have a minimum 3.0 CGPA (Bachelor’s entry)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Submit a Personal Statement
Graduates seeking admission into Keiser University should submit an admission application via Keiser University Application
The Keiser University application can be taxing considering the Keiser University acceptance rate. Still, it could be possible to meet the unweighted GPA above 2.8 or a college GPA above 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and have an SAT (code 3840) score equal to or above 1580, or an ACT (4813 code) score similar to or above 22.
FAQs on Keiser University Acceptance Rate
What GPA do you need to get into Keiser University?
To get into Keiser University, applicants need a completed Keiser University Application for Admission, submit an official high school transcript with an unweighted GPA above 2.8, or a college GPA above 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. Transfer students: High school records are requested for students with less than 24 credit hours
Is Keiser University hard to get into?
Keiser University admissions are less fussy, with an acceptance rate of 85%. The application deadline is rolling, and the application fee at Keiser University is $55 for graduate studies.
Is Keiser University fully accredited?
Keiser University is an Institutionally Accredited University and has Program-Specific Accreditations held to the highest quality standards to ensure that students receive the best possible education.
What is Keiser University Average GPA?
An average GPA at Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale is 3.15.
- Best Graduate Schools in the World
- 15 Best schools in the World
- Medical School Requirements: Easy Ways To Get Into Med school