Application for 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for Nigerians is ongoing! This program is for graduates who have the ambition, drive, and ideas to join the MTN family.
What is the Value of MTN Global Graduate Programme for Nigerians?
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal developments through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern, and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connections to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Requirements:
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2020.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2022
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- Partnership & Business Development skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Technology security
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Research Abilities
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft suite applications
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Please take note: All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
What are the Key Offerings and Perks?
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Community Development
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
Other Beneficial Skills are listed below:
- Behavioral Competencies
- Achievement Orientation
- Client Focus
- Communication (oral)
- Communication (written)
- Continuous Learning
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Proactivity & Self-Motivation
- Relationship building
- Client service/communications
- Digitally savvy
- Project management
- Strong Numeracy & Analytical Skills
- Strong Inquisitive Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Excel and Power Point
- UI/UX Expereince & Knowledge
- Web/App Development
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
How to apply for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for Nigerians
- Visit https://leap.ly/opportunities/724 and create an account. If you already have an account, move to the next step.
- Fill out the form and Upload the document required.
- Read the instructions carefully before you submit the form.
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for Nigerians closes on 23rd, November 2022.
Leave a Reply