Do you often worry about how to reduce your student loan debt? Keeping a budget is one great way to start. But to have fun while sticking to a budget you will need to advantage of the student discounts and explore them. Among the student discounts available for students is the Verizon student discount.
Verizon student discount is legit and real. It has been offering international students special discounts. If you are looking for details on how to get exclusive discounts from Verizon, then you need to keep reading because in this article we’ve given a detailed guide on how you can apply and get a Verizon student discount.
Click on the table below to see an overview of what to expect in this article.
What is a student discount?
Student discount is a special saving offer offered to students by companies, organizations, and businesses. These discounts are mainly for college and university students but sometimes high school students get some discounts too.
The discount comes as an ID for someone who mostly shops offline and as a promo code for someone who is an online shopper.
Even though there are a lot of these student discounts out there in the world, we are going to focus on the Verizon student discounts.
Why do you need a student discount?
Students seek discounts for some personal reasons but here are a few general reasons why students request student discounts.
- Student discounts help students to save on things they struggle to afford.
- This helps students from low-income families to live an average life while in school.
- It helps students to graduate debt-free.
Verizon Discount Meaning
The Verizon Discount is a platform that offers exclusive monthly discounts for employees, students, government workers, and also veterans, and as well as valued members. This Verizon discount is for your internet and cable. But your organization or school must have an agreement with them in terms of the partnership.
Things you need to know about Verizon Discount for students
- For you to verify that you are a current student eligible for the discount, you need to go to the student discount page to check eligibility and then move to validate with the UNiDAYS.
- The discount Verizon offers to students depends on how many phones are qualified in their possession. For example, one phone has a $10 discount per account in a month while two phones have a $25/month discount per account.
- If you are a Verizon customer, you will need to sign up for the student discount offer. Go to the Verizon website, click on validate now or register to validate your status with UNiDAYS. The UNiDAYS is their verification partner, so through this verification, you have currently verified that you are an active student and eligible.
- To qualify for a student discount when you are not a customer at Verizon, log in to the student page and tap SHOP to buy a smartphone. And as a new customer, you must choose either Start Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, or Get More unlimited.
Who is eligible to get the Verizon Student Discount?
For you to be qualified to get a discount from Verizon you must be:
- Be currently studying in U.S. higher learning institutions; including colleges, universities, or vocational institutions.
- Have up to two smartphones. This is because the promotion is just limited to two accounts only. If a 3rd phone line is added the discount no longer applies. You can still add connected devices such as watches and tablets to your account without losing your student discount.
- Be an Account owner or manager at Verizon. It means you have to own an account there at Verizon.
- Update and validate your status as an active student with UniDAYS as part of the Verizon discount registration.
Verizon discount is also available to teachers, See how to get a Verizon Teacher Discount
How Can I get my Verizon Student Discount Account?
Here are the three simple steps you need to follow to get your discount account up and running:
- Confirm your eligibility with UNiDAYS using the verification tool on their website.
- Go back to Verizon to register your account.
- Wait for an email from Verizon and follow their instructions.
Verizon Discounts Plan for students
The Verizon student plan depends on how many lines on qualifying unlimited plans you have:
- Single-line – $10/month discount per account
- Two lines – $25/month discount per account
Verizon Student discount Validation
This discount is valid for four years. And the deal is open for both new and existing students who are Verizon users whether undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate college students.
The most popular Ways To Save A Verizon Wireless
- Free activation Deals: this deal is usually not available but once available, you can get free activation for new phones and plans that you purchase through the Verizon site.
- Check Amazon for Verizon items because Amazon sells products from Verizon at a good discount rate.
- Check out Verizon products on eBay as well.
- Free Shipping: this is one way to save more at Verizon as a student. When you buy the phone at Verizon, you will get a free two-day shipping.
- Using Promo Code: This is the most popular among them. Verizon offers a $100 off code for new activation and new lines. You need to follow them on social media to know when all these offers show up.
UNiDAYS Verizon Student Discount
UNiDAYS Verizon offers $10 Off 1 line or $25 Off 2 lines on Unlimited.
To qualify for the Verizon wireless student discount, you must be a current student who is actively enrolled in a bachelor, master, postgraduate, online, or professional school program.
UNiDAYS will verify your eligibility as a student after you have created your account or logged into your account.
When you’re done, UNiDAYS will redirect you back to the Verizon website to complete your registration.
Verizon student discount code
The Verizon college discounts don’t need any coupon code. But for any other Verizon discount, you should use the search engine regularly to search for coupon codes because it has validations.
Verizon Discount Status
To check your Verizon discount status you should go to their discount page and under the existing Verizon customer section, enter your phone number (Verizon Wireless) that is associated with your personal wireless account, and then log in to validate your account.
Verizon student discount Terms and Condition
Approved Evidence is required for Eligible Students who are actively enrolled (including online enrollment) in a U.S. secondary education institution, including undergraduate, graduate, and/or professional school or institution.
The offer is valid for up to four (4) years as long as the annual suitability assessments are met. Discount limited to a maximum of 2 lines. Eligible Students must be Account Owners or Account Managers; with one offer per account. Cannot be combined with most offers.
Unlimited 4G LTE/5G Nationwide: During an overload, your data can be temporarily slower than the other data traffic (only after 50 GB/month/line for Play More Unlimited, 50 GB / month/line for Do More Unlimited, and 50 GB/month/Line on Get More Unlimited). Domestic data roaming at 2G speed.
Saving up to $10 or $25 a month is a very significant way of saving. Verizon Student Discount is for both resident and international student who has validated their UNiDAYS profile in the Verizon website. Take advantage of Verizon today and save on the device every day.
People also search for Hulu Student Discount
FAQs on Verizon student discount
How much is verizon discounts for college students?
$10-per-month discount on a single line or $25-per-month discount on two lines
How can I get Verizon discounts for college students?
Go to www. verizon.com
Is Verizon student plan available to high school students?
Verizon discount is only available to students in a recognized higher education institution. There is also Verizon Teachers discount.
military discount20s car sponser