Many people’s dreams of obtaining a certificate in childcare courses online are truncated due to training costs and strict requirements.
However, the advent of free online courses has opened up opportunities to get free online childcare training courses which also come with a certificate.
Therefore, in this article, you will learn why you should consider free online childcare courses.
Also, you will learn about some free online childcare courses that come with a certificate.
Why You Should Enroll in a Free Online Childcare Training With Certificates
The free online childcare training with certificates will help you quickly get your dream job in the early childhood field.
Therefore, there is a higher chance for your career advancement in the field with an attractive salary and other benefits. Besides, this doesn’t affect your daily routine because the course program is flexible.
Some countries eased their licensing rules to train more interested persons through free online childcare courses. This is because people meet the rising needs for early childhood challenges, which the impact of Covid 19 has brought to the field.
Also, the time frame for completing the free online childcare course is concise, making it possible for you to finish numerous online courses within a limited time frame.
Enrolling in the online childcare course can never be a waste of time because knowing early childhood education will assist you in your parenting roles.
Similarly, the certificates will greatly favor getting you a job in the childcare field even if you have never worked as a child caregiver.
Are Free Online Childcare Courses Accredited?
Yes, countries that operate free online courses get accreditation. For instance, H & H child care training center offers free online training courses. Besides, It is an IACET-accredited program that is accepted internationally.
Free Online ChildCare Courses Certificates
Childcare training courses are now free through online platforms where every interested person would be able to learn at their pace within the comfort zone of their home.
Some of the online childcare courses with certificates include:
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Challenging Behavior in Children
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Attachment in the Early Years8
- Early Years of Teamwork and Leadership
Free Online ChildCare Courses With Certificate (Texas)
Several free online childcare courses are offered in Texas. Some of the courses are:
- Individualized Learning
- Creating The Natural Outdoor
1. Individualized Learning
This course involves planning and implementing learning experiences geared toward a child’s interests, strengths, and needs. Besides, IACET accredits this course as meant to meet Texas training requirements.
2. Creating The Natural Outdoor
The course is built on the idea that children love to play with nature. Therefore, the course helps childcare providers to create a natural outdoor environment that can make children discover, learn and experience things in their natural habitat.
Free Online ChildCare Courses (Ireland)
Ireland is one of the cities in the UK that offers free online childcare programs. A few of the courses are:
- Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Parental Separation – Implications For The School
a. Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
The course addresses children’s issues because its materials explain the most common cause of child death. Also, The course goal is to enlighten caregivers, including parents, on reducing children’s death rates. Besides, The course duration covers 2hrs.
b. Parental Separation – Implications For The School
The course exposes the effects of parental separation on a child’s school and the expected roles of the child’s school after parental alienation.
Furthermore, the course will examine topics like parental separation, parental rights, children in care, and other related issues that concern the child’s general welfare and well-being. Also, The duration of the course is about 1.5 to 3 hours.
You can also check out 20 Free Online Courses Florida with Certifications
Free Online ChildCare Courses Level 1
Some free online level 1 childcare programs include:
- Level 1 Childcare: This course covers the basics of early years education which deals with how to work with children. Despite this, the course duration is 10 weeks (one day per week).
- Caring For Children (Level 1 NCFE): This course is for those who like working with children, want to pursue a career in the Early Years, and are looking to gain the skills to achieve this.
Free Online ChildCare Courses Level 3
Free online child care has different levels, which show the stages of courses. Level 3 courses include the following:
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding mental health: Cases of mental health crises are increasing in the UK as 1 in 4 adults experience a mental health problem every year. Therefore, The course addresses this by providing a greater awareness of mental health issues.
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism: The record shows that more than 1 in every 100 people in the UK has an autism diagnosis. Therefore, The course is for learners who want to increase their knowledge of Autism and how to address it.
Free Early Childhood Certification Online Course
Child care is basically under early childhood education. The free online childcare programs that fall under early childhood certification are:
- Attachment in the early years
- Montessori Teaching Fundamental Concepts & Principles
i. Attachment In The Early Years
The course deals with Bowlby’s attachment theory, classification, and assessment.
It also describes the characteristics of career giving that influence attachment and the significance of attainment for lifespan development.
ii. Montessori Teaching Fundamental Concepts & Principles
The course examines the fundamental concepts and historical context of early childhood education. It will also cover Maria Montessori’s teaching and the surroundings for environment-led learning. Over 9,704 people worldwide have taken this free online childcare course, and CPD accredits it.
Free Training Hours For Child Care Providers
The childcare providers’ free training hour is in the form of CPD (Continuous Professional Development). Hence, it helps to enhance knowledge and understanding at their own pace. Besides, providers are given certificates after the successful completion of the courses.
The following are free online childcare training programs for childcare providers.
- Child Protection Advanced ( 9 CPD Hours)
- Child Protection In The Early Years (5 CPD Hours)
- Safeguarding Children In Health & Social Care (5 CPD Hours)
FAQs On Free Online Childcare Courses With Certificate
Can I take a childcare course online?
Yes, childcare courses can be taken online. Most online courses on free child care are designed to be taken online.
What free online childcare courses can I study?
There are a variety of free childcare courses, which Reed Courses do advertise and deliver by a range of learning providers. The child care course
Are there courses similar to free childcare courses?
Yes, there are similar courses to free child care courses. Other free online childcare courses are Teaching and child, Nursery nurse, and child protection.
These courses can be taken to enhance your understanding of the subject further.
Now you see the benefits of free online childcare courses are reasonable compared to paid online courses. Besides, internationally recognized bodies with guaranteed certificates accredit all the courses.
Also, a particular course only takes about a few hours to complete. Hence, meeting two or more methods within a few hours or days is more accessible.
- High Paying Jobs With A Bachelor In Psychology
- Alternative Jobs For Teachers: 30 Alternative Careers For Teachers, Salaries and Job Prospects
- 15 Best Pharmacy Schools That Don’t Require PCAT
- 20 Free Online Courses Florida with Certifications
- Free Online Administrative Assistant Courses For professionals