YouTube TV student discounts allow students to watch their favorite videos without spending a fortune.
To access top-quality videos on Youtube today, you may need to “go premium,” and not many people, especially students, can afford that. The good news is you don’t need to rob a bank to access Youtube TV or the premium offers; there are various discount offers that suit every student. Read through our guide on how to get started.
How much is Youtube Premium live streaming?
It costs $54.99 for your first three months and $64.99/per month after.
The sheer number of videos available on YouTube is one of the reasons it is so popular. 100 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute, so there’s always something new to watch! YouTube also has a large selection of videos.
How can I get a Youtube TV Student Discount?
Youtube TV Student Discount is $6.99 per month for unlimited streaming. If you refer a friend who signs up for a first-time YouTube TV subscription, you may receive a discount on your next monthly payment. You must be a paying subscriber with an active YouTube TV Base Plan to participate. As long as your referral is new to YouTube TV, they will receive a discounted first month.
As already noted, You can sign up for YouTube TV with an Android device, a computer, an iPad, or an iPhone. This post will show you how to sign up using a computer.
- To sign up, open a web browser and navigate to tv.YouTube.com.
- Then, to begin a free trial, click the button.
- Then, sign in using your Google account.
- Next, confirm your home address. Entering your zip code at home. (Use your device’s location permission to verify.) Note that this information will allow you to connect to the correct local network.
- Then you can personalize your membership. By reviewing the networks that have been added to your YouTube membership. You will also see the membership cost and the billing date. So, click the following button to proceed to the next step.
- If you want, you can add other premium networks. To do so, click on the circle icon next to a network and continue when you’re finished.
- Following that, confirm your credit card to receive a YouTube tv student discount via a free trial.
How to Get Started with Youtube tv student plan
You can watch YouTube videos in a variety of ways. Among these methods are:
- Traversing to YouTube.com and watching or searching for a suggested video.
- Downloading the YouTube mobile app for iOS or Android and viewing or searching for a proposed video.
- Watching a YouTube video that was integrated into a social media post (like Facebook or Twitter).
- Viewing a YouTube video embedded in a web page or blog post.
- Viewing a YouTube video by following a link to a video shared via email, text message, social media, or another method.
If you’re a student, you might be able to get a cheaper YouTube paid membership.
YouTube TV Promo Code for Students
To qualify for the YouTube TV Promo Code, you must do the following:
Be enrolled at a higher education institution that offers YouTube student memberships and has been approved by SheerID. SheerID determines the institution’s eligibility.
To see if your school has student plans, do the following:
- Navigate to the YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium Student Plan landing page.
- Select Try it for free.
- Fill out the SheerID form with your school information. Student plans are available if your school appears.
- SheerID will verify your status as a student. Email SheerID at email@example.com for assistance with the verification process.
If you meet all the membership requirements, you will be eligible for up to four years of student membership. Every year, you will be required to re-verify your eligibility.
How to Find Videos to Watch on YouTube with Youtube TV Student Discount
You can find what you want to watch on YouTube with a Youtube TV student discount in various ways.
You can do the following on the YouTube platform:
- Enter a keyword or phrase in the search field to find videos.
- Discover videos by topic and category.
- Filter the results based on the date and popularity.
- Go to the Trending Topics section.
- View the music video chart rankings.
- View or subscribe to the Popular channel on YouTube.
- Look for the Up Next videos on the side (web) or bottom (app) of any page to see related videos.
Engage with YouTube Videos using Youtube TV Student Discount
You’ll see several options below the video player if you like a video. You may:
- Give the video a thumbs up or a thumbs down based on how much you like it.
- Leave a comment.
- Reply to another user’s comment.
- Like another user’s comment.
Youtube TV Student Discount services
YouTube’s primary video platform has been expanded to include a variety of other forms of video entertainment and interactivity, which you can benefit from with your Youtube tv student plan.
These are some examples:
- YouTube Premium:
Formerly known as YouTube Red is a subscription service that provides an ad-free viewing experience across all of YouTube, including all videos, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming.
- YouTube Movies & Shows:
You can legally watch the most recent shows and movies on YouTube for a small rent or purchase fee.
- YouTube Music Premium:
Listen to music on YouTube without ads, when your screen is turned off, and when you are not connected to the internet.
- YouTube Gaming:
Take advantage of both live and on-demand video gaming content.
- YouTube Live: Broadcast yourself live on YouTube.
Youtube premium student verification
To become a YouTube premium student member, you must first:
- Enroll in a higher education institution in a location where YouTube student discounts are available.
- The higher education institution must have SheerID approval. The SheerID program determines the institution’s eligibility.
To see if your school offers student plans,
- Go to the YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium Student Plan landing page.
- Select Try it for free.
- Fill out the SheerID form with your school information. Student plans are available if your school is on the list.
If you meet the membership requirements, you will be eligible for up to four years of student membership. Every year, you will be required to re-verify your eligibility.
Understanding YouTube TV
YouTube is a website dedicated to video sharing. Millions of users worldwide have created accounts on the site, allowing them to upload videos that anyone can view. More than 35 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute of every day.
Video files can be huge and are frequently too large to send via email to another person. You can share a video on YouTube simply by sending the other person a URL ‘link’ – that is, the ‘address’ of the relevant internet page.
YouTube was founded in 2005 to allow users to post and share original video content.
However, it has since evolved into both an archive for storing favorite clips, songs, and jokes and a marketing site for businesses to promote their products.
The term “viral video” is now widely used. This refers to a video clip that people liked so much that they sent the link to millions of others worldwide via email – in effect, it spread like a virus. Companies have recognized that they can use this ability to reach out to potential customers. They have set up their own YouTube accounts and other platforms like Hulu to post advertisements and other marketing videos.
Film and television studios keep tight control over their content and prevent the illegal sharing of their shows.
Would you like an alternative to a Youtube student discount? If yes, check out Netflix students discount.
FAQs on Youtube TV Student Discount Guide
What is Included in the YouTube Premium Student Discount?
Students receive a one-month free trial and pay roughly half of the monthly subscription fee. The membership has the same benefits as a regular membership. Members have access to YouTube and YouTube Music Premium, ad-free videos and music, video and music downloads for offline viewing and listening, and the ability to play videos in the background while using other apps or when your screen is locked.
What is the cost of YouTube student membership?
Students pay $6.99 per month for unlimited streaming. Once completed, students can watch YouTube and YouTube Music ad-free offline and in the background.
How can I create the YouTube Premium Student Discount?
To confirm eligibility, YouTube employs a service called SheerID. Go to the student membership landing page for YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium to see if your school is included.